You WILL NEED:
- While Guthix Sleeps
- A Darklight.
- A melee weapon AND
A ranged weapon OR
A combination of two different attack styles (Can be Magic.)
- A Sapphire Lantern (To venture through Lumbridge caverns.
- An Instant Teleport.Luxury gear Alternative
- Broad bolts work just as good as any other, and are cheap.
- Obviously the extremes can be switched out for Overloads if need be.
- Extreme ranged potions could be added.
- Prayers could be switched for Super prayers.
- Have one Unicorn summoned and one in your inventory.
- You can switch out the TeleTab if you're confident and put food there instead.
- The claws are my special weapon. You can switch this for something else.
- The Chaotic Longsord is my Primary weapon, A whip could be used also, same with Godsword.Not-so Luxury Gear
- Inventory setup is near the same, Supers can be used, Or Overloads.
- Ring of Life can be switched for a Fremmenick Ring.
- D hally as special weapon can be switched out for DDS or claws or whatever.
- Whip can be switched for Chaotic.
- Unicorns can be switched for War Tortoises, or Bunyips or Titans.Other Information
You may be wondering what the hell the Darklight is for.. Every few minutes, The Tormented Demon puts up a shield, which looks like this:
When the TD does this.. You will not be able to hit anything over 80 lifepoints on him, so use your darklight to knock his shield down. You only need ONE RED SPLASH
hit on the TD to make it's shield drop and you'll be able to hit him again at full damage.
You will have also noticed that they pray, They will use EVERY prayer, apart from Summoning depending on the attack style that you use on them until you hit ~300 damage which will force the demon to switch it's prayer to protect itself from your attacks, making it impossible to hit, unless you switch your attack styles, This is where the Crossbow comes in. You can use Magic also if you like, but it isn't very cost-effective.TD Attack StylesMelee
During this attack, the demon Swings it claw-like arm at you. This is the weakest of it's 3 attacks and will rarely hit, but I've seen this attack hit up to 250 damage. So it's still worth praying against.Magic
During this attack, The demon will kind of push it's head forwards to wards you and throw a small fireball towards you. This, Like it's Ranged attack is very accurate, and will hit up to 260 lifepoints worth of damage if dealt.
This kind of attack is also used when the demon switches it's attack styles. Everytime the demon switches it's attack style, It will appear to push it's head and shoulders back for a few seconds, and then fire a magic attack which hits multiple targets at you. It looks like this:Ranged
During this attack, The Demon will kind of snap off it's exposed rib, and throw a piece of it at you. (Sick, I know.) This attack, Like it's Magic attack is also extremely accurate, and Will hit you up to 260 lifepoints if damage is dealt against you. It looks like this:
I also have a video tutorial on Tormented demons, So subscribe. http://www.youtube.com/jimmyfly06
- My YouTube Channel for more Guides etc.